Saturday, April 9, 2011

At the book store

So I went to a Christian book store with my love tonight and I always feel so great when I do. But tonight I battle in there big time.

The first thing that stroke me was a little figurine from willow tree of a little boy holding a balloon that said Hope and immediately I thought "Luke is holding a balloon up to his big sister" I felt this weird ,spooky ,happy and sad feeling all at once.

Then I saw many things mother day related and I keep wanting just to cry because I said to God while I was at the store "I am a mother without her children and I am not sad because I am not pregnant but because my children aren't with me".

Then I saw a prayer that said something like "God please protect my children from any harm every day" and I suddenly realized that I am a lucky mom in the sense of skipping this prayer because I know my babies are in heaven with our Lord and I don't have to worry about their well being because they are in heaven..in the best place in the entire universe and it is probably the best mother's day gift ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment