Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm ok not being pregnant

Ever since I lost my babies I have been missing being pregnant. Usually I envy those women who are expecting at the moment, not because I am evil but because I desire to be a full time mom.

Today I saw myself in the mirror as I was getting ready for work and said "I am OK not being pregnant". I still want to be a mom to a third sunshine but only time will tell. Meanwhile I am living life as a mother of two angels that are serving a greater purpose that I can even image :)

Love and Peace

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm not quite sure how I stumbled across your blog...and so I hope you don't mind me commenting...
your story breaks my heart. Thank you for sharing. I hope that you become a full time mother some day soon.

Merle said...

Thank you for the good wishes and commenting. I am new at bloging but it has been such a great oulet to my emotional pain.

Post a Comment