Saturday, July 9, 2011

Playing catch up!

So Luke's 1st birthday is right around the corner and so much to do! I finally finished all 35 beed bracelets that will go in Hope's Butterfly Kisses boxes but I still have get some of these boxes, paint them and put each one together. I know what your thinking 35 boxes is not that much...trust me I thought the same thing and now I realize how much work is involve.

Beside my boxes we finally decided to make an appointment with a genetic counselor. I really think is pointless but is something my husband feels more comfortable doing so I will compromise. We were suppose to meet with this genetic counselor last year right after we lost out little man and it feels like we are catching up.

I also decided to get on birth control and I am a little scared since I have never been on it but I hope it all goes well. It is almost a year since loosing Luke and I thought I would feel ready to try again, but is not the case.

I think baby #3 is going to happen when it does and if it doesn't then we will go to plan B, C, or D (which I have no clue what they are yet). I know for sure that I am not getting another puppy to cure my baby fever....lol three dogs are more than enough but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tonight I need to clean mi Casa because it is a disaster since I have been working a lot I feel like I have no time for nothing.

I have to re order Luke's birthday cards because I am such a dumb a@$$ and misspelled a word on the cards and my husband was upset because I didn't let him proof read them prior to ordering the.Also he is upset because I didn't make him part of it ordering his birthday cards. Who understands them! Sometimes he wants to participate and sometimes like it doesn't matter what I do regarding Luke and Hope.

I really wanted to have a Catholic service on Luke's birthday and have family and friends come but I have no idea if my church would do something like that since he was not baptized prior
to passing away. There are so many "rules" in my faith that I'm not sure. But as always I left everything at the last minute and I think is a little too late. Maybe next year :)

So much to do in so little time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment