Wednesday, July 13, 2011

keeping it a secret

Part of me wants to keep my pregnancy a secret in case something bad happening I don't feel like a failure again. My husband doesn't think that I should because at the end of the day family and friends are needed during happy & tough times
I guess he is right but I am terribly scared & I'm having a rough time hearing "congrats!!".
I know it sounds silly but I feel people shouldn't congratulate me because there is either a long roars or a very short one ahead of us.
I love this baby already but I feel like is hard to get attached in fear of suffering once again.
We have awesome family & friends so I don't think I can keep it a secret. I want to be discrete about it since I know other women that have gone throughmy path just here recently & don't want to upset.
I don't know what God had in store for me but whatever it is I am here to be used by him.
As I have done in the past I offer God my child and let it be his will.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment