Monday, October 17, 2011

The Walk To Remember

I know I am a little late but I had not had the energy to write about anything and tonight I want to. October 1, 2011 was the M.E.N.D. to remember and I was so happy a lot of my family was able to come and share that special moment with us <3 Although I was a little upset because they were a little late to the ceremony but once they got there I was happy.
My awesome mom paid for us to have shirts made for that day and James came up with the design in just a few hours which was pretty stressful but I think he did a pretty good job ;) I mean we only had 5 days before the walk and needed to come up with something quick in order to get the shirts in time and after the Walk we went to have dinner and got so many compliments on them which made James very proud of his hard work!

Last Year the weather was awesome but I have to say this year the day was just too beautiful and wishes that it was outdoors but living in Houston that is not always the best way to go. I was in love with the ornaments Robyn made and I can't wait to put them on my Christmas tree! It was special when James and I had to hang the ornaments on the tree but sad in our hearts to add one more ornament but happy that we have three beautiful babies waiting for us :)


My favorite part of this is of course the balloon release and this one was amazing! my family got to write on the balloons and dad even drew my babies insect I identify them by and it was pretty sweet. Dad is so creative and surprises me with his crazy creativity I mean what can I say I am daddy's girl.




Last year and this year we tied all of our balloons together and then released them to destination heaven where three beautiful angels await for us in a beautiful place.


The sun was just stunning!

1 comments:

Tiffany Klubnik said...

LOve the shirts!! It was a great ceremony and beautiful day... We are so sad that you guys had to add another balloon this year. It will be a glorious day when you can be a mommy here on earth! Hugs

Post a Comment