Thursday, January 20, 2011

The hardest part...

You would be two months today if you would of arrived on your actual due date and because of that you have been on my mind all day. I have been wondering how it would be like to hold you in my arms and have your little hand hold mine. You and Hope are always in my heart and always be because you are the best blue butterflies in the blue skies.

The Hardest part of all these is to be a mother of two beautiful angels and not having them and see them grow. I know you are in a great place but the hardest part is that I am not there with you two.
"I could feel it go down
You left the sweetest taste in my mouth
You're a silver lining the clouds
Oh and I
Oh and I
I wonder what it’s all about
I wonder what it’s all about"

Happy days in heaven and I will see you soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment